Friday, October 25, 2013

$9 Kindle anyone?

Yup, you heard me right! Just $9 for a Kindle.
Thats $9 and access to the Kindle lending library as well as many many more wonderful features.
Plus remember, you can sign up for the Kindle daily emails and get free books. pookiedeal!

But you're probably wondering how right?
They are running a promotion for $40 or $60 off a Kindle for prime members.
Not everyone has this offer. You can check here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...O_CdpegyYg4A4tQ5_shEl3_0_0_0&docId=1001426231

If you have the $40 you will pay $29
If you have the $60 you will pay $9!!
pookiedeal!
I had the $60 so I paid just $9!!





Make sure you check frequently!! Many are reporting not having this promotion the first many times they check but after a few hours it is showing up for them! Good Luck!! pookiedeal!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the link. I tried to search Amazon yesterday to see if I had it but I wasn't sure how.
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete